Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

TVT


This will be my first time participating in TVT.  It seems to make perfect sense to do TVT seeing that I don't have much time to blog lately & I am brain dead.

-Today is We.ight Watc her's Day 1 and I am freaking starving!  Is it lunch time yet???

-I need to make keeping up with my housework more of a priority.  I am such a freak I think I am going to make a cleaning schedule to be sure everything is getting done.

-My boy is almost smiling & shit is he handsome!

-I have my postpartum check up tomorrow afternoon.  Yay for pap smears!

-It has been snowing since last night and still going strong.  This is only our second real snow since that killer storm we had in October.  I am happy school was cancelled today.  I love being snowed in with my kiddos!

-I ordered Shane's Easter basket yesterday.  It's currently on back order and it had better be in by Easter or I am going to be pissed!  Why would a company have back ordered seasonal items???  Makes no sense!  Especially an item that they carry every freaking year.

-After reading an article in Kiwi magazine last week, I have started Savannah on Elderberry Syrup daily.  It is supposed to help to keep sickness away.  She has had 3 head cold this fall & winter thanks to the germ factory preschool.

-Shane just pooped (what else is new) so I gotta bounce.

4 comments:

  1. Where did you order the Easter Basket from? This will be our first Easter as a family of 3 and I want to do it right! The first few days on WW is really hard, I always feel starved too but then my body adjusts. Eat lots of fruits and veggies and see if those don't tide you over for 0 points? I currently have 29 points a day and it sucks every time they lower them! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pottery Barn Kids. I got my daughter's from them so I want them to match. They are $$ but you really can't beat the quality.

      get 32 points since I am nursing. I need to get more fresh fruits & veggies in the house. We didn't do a big shopping last week so we are lacking. The fist few days are the worst but I am so excited to see results on the scale!!!

      Delete
  2. Haha love this TVT post! You must live in the Northeast like me, because we got the storm too! I hear ya about the weight watchers! I'm not on that but having to follow a Gest. diabetes diet which is pretty similar to WW and I AM FREAKING STARVING TOO. It sucks. So fun that Shane is almost smiling! That's gotta be one of the best things about being a mom is seeing your baby smile at you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup I am in central MA. Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete